Book a room for study groups, classes or meetings. We encourage you to use rooms available at BiblioTech Casa Verde for study groups, meetings, or classes that have an educational component for BiblioTech members or guests.
BiblioTech rooms are offered as a resource to the community and our partners. Use of the space is free of charge and available for purposes that support the mission of BiblioTech. Purpose of meeting should aligned to our mission is at the discretion of the staff member responsible for maintaining the reservation calendar at the time of the inquiry.
To reserve a Room:
Groups must submit a request at least 3 days prior to room use date. Rooms may be reserved for up to 2 hours per day. Reservations will be held for up to 15 minutes past the start of the reservation time, at which point the room will become available for reservation by other BiblioTech users. First priority is given to library activities and library related use. Further use of the meeting room is determined on a first come, first served basis and based on eligibility requirements.
- Group or organization activity must be not-for-profit
- Activity must be free and open to the public
- Not for commercial or sole social purpose
- Activity should cause no interruption to other library activities
- A minimum of 3 or more individuals should be present during the activity unless it is being used for videoconferencing purposes
- Must agree with BiblioTech meeting room use policies
The Kid’s lounge although primarily equipped for children’s recreational activities can be adapted to a classroom or meeting room set up. Upon request of a minimum of 3 days in advance, BiblioTech can provide up to 10 desk tables, 10 desk chairs, and 14 black chairs.
- 10 people- classroom setup, tables & chairs.
- 10 children- kid’s lounge setup (as shown above).
- 2, 55” TV’s with HDMI and VGA connections.
- Kid’s table with 4 tablets (can be removed upon request).
The community room setup can be rearranged as required by the group upon meeting the minimum 3 day advance request.
- 10 people- classroom set up, chairs only.
- 10 people- classroom set up, tables & chairs.
- Computer available to connect to projector.
- 1, 55” TV with HDMI and VGA connections.